Modern & Bright
Photos by Creative Revolver
1. The pristine cabinetry pictured here was custom-built in Tennessee from maple wood. The shaker-style perimeter cabinets are finished in Pure White, with brushed nickel hardware heightening the kitchen’s clean, polished finish. The drawers feature divided “drawer within a drawer” boxes that help keep spaces tidy and organized.
2. The slab backsplash featured in this kitchen is effortlessly elegant – it emphasizes the space’s clean lines, and its shade was designed to perfectly complement the surrounding Caesarstone countertops. Its flat surface also allows for easy cleanup.
3. This kitchen’s expansive countertops provide ample space for meal prep or hosting family and friends. The darker Caesarstone countertops beneath the cabinets offer convenience to anyone using the range, and the lighter Tiffany Quartzite island countertops surround a handy workstation.
4. High-end Thermador appliances furnish this well-equipped kitchen. Pictured is a wall oven with side-door hinging for heightened convenience, as well as a large traditional oven and smaller steam oven. Above them is the 48-inch range, which features both induction and gas cooktops. The added luxury of a Sub-Zero wine cooler makes for cozy nights in.
5. This luminous kitchen space is outfitted entirely with LED lighting. Light strips are embedded along the spacious floating shelves, and the ceiling-height upper wall cabinets also feature lighted interiors, which allow for highlighted displays of centerpiece or stand-out dishes.
Cabinetry: Classic Cabinetry | Cabinetry Design: Becky Worley, Classic Cabinetry | Appliances & Plumbing Fixtures: Ferguson | Architect: Jon Greenfield, Greenfield Design | Builder: Jim Morrison | Decorative Lighting Fixtures: Currey & Company