For the sauce:
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. gochugaru (Korean crushed red pepper)
- 1 Tbsp. dashida (Korean beef bouillon powder)
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp. gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- ½ Tbsp. garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup apple juice
For the stir fry:
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 5 chicken breasts or thighs, thinly sliced
- ½ cup green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into strips
To make the sauce, mix all ingredients and allow to marinate overnight.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pour 1 Tbsp. of oil. Once skillet is smoking, place sliced chicken pieces on the oil. Start mixing right away before the chicken has time to stick to the skillet.
Keep stirring chicken and add onions, cabbage, and zucchini. Mix and allow to cook for a few minutes. As the vegetables begin to soften, pour the sauce mixture into the skillet, and stir thoroughly. Continue cooking until chicken is thoroughly done.
At the end, mix in your choice of rice or noodles to the skillet to enhance the dish.