1. The impeccable craftsmanship of the Medallion Cabinetry steals the show in this elegant kitchen. Painted a light and neutral Irish Crème, the perimeter cabinetry boasts inset, flat panel doors and solid cast bronze hardware for timeless appeal. Tucked inside are a number of desirable storage features including pull-out spice racks, cutlery dividers, roll-out trays, and a lazy Susan.
2. With its cherry finish, the spacious island provides a nice contrast to the perimeter cabinetry while also working to add warmth to this kitchen. Quartz countertops offer up the ideal prep space for mealtime, while a row of five casual yet classic counter stools can seat the whole family.
3. Adjacent to the heart of the kitchen is a cozy breakfast nook with a wine bar featuring cabinetry finished in the same cherry stain as the island. Here, custom leaded glass has been incorporated into the cabinetry to enhance the beautiful design. The bar houses a Scotsman ice maker and Avallon wine cooler so that it can serve as a full drink station.
4. Further incorporating the cherry stain is a two-tone range hood that’s been trimmed at the base to match the island and wine bar. The paneled hood is a functional statement piece that truly ties the whole room together.
5. Premium appliances such as the stainless-steel BlueStar refrigerator and Wolf 48-inch dual fuel range set any home cook up for success. A microwave drawer has been integrated into the island’s design for easy accessibility and low visibility, and two dishwashers provide the extra capacity for large gatherings.