See some of Chattanooga’s unique local fashion, gifts, recreational vehicles, and art.
(Above) Photo by Emily Pérez Long
Shot on Location at The Chattanoogan Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton; Photos by Emily Pérez Long
Pants by AG
Belt by Torino
Shirt by Peter Millar
Shoes by Johnston & Murphy
Photo Courtesy of Cleveland Boat Center
Cleveland Boat Center
Barletta Corsa 23 Ultra Lounge
Sporty, modern, and luxurious, the Corsa 23 Ultra Lounge is built for those who want everything that makes Barletta great!
Corsa’s Key Features:
- Raised helm with extended legroom and color-matched marine mat
- Integrated pet food and water dishes
- Patented heavy-duty chassis with VIP technology and patented two-stage lifting strakes
- Sporty wraith-gray furniture with three bold interior accent color choices
- Over-sized power bimini
- Tube tow bar
- Yeti-ready cupholders
- Wireless phone charger at helm and USB ports
- Extra-large aft deck
- 10-year warranty
Photos by Emily Pérez Long
1. Forest Layers Vase in mushroom gray, $87
2. Longhorn cowhide lounger, $450
3. Mighty Elk pen crafted from reclaimed materials by Arthur Dugan Pens, $90
4. Hammer Cuff – created from locally sourced and recycled materials by Spun Jewelry of Ooltewah, TN, $28
5. Velvet “grasshopper” accent lumbar pillow in mustard, $45
Photo by Rodrigo Snaps Inc.
The Lift3 eFoil
The Lift3 is the lightest, fastest, most durable, and longest lasting eFoil on the market.
Experience surfing’s newest frontier with the Lift eFoil – the original electric hydrofoil surfboard and the world’s smallest personal watercraft. No wind? No waves? No problem.
eFoiling – a whole new sport
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced thrill-seeker, the Lift eFoil allows you to craft the adventure that’s best for you with a personal watercraft featuring an all-electric, silent motor that glides through or above any body of water.
The market leader in eFoils has outdone itself with the newest generation of hydrofoil equipment. Lift3 boards feature an updated shape for increased aerodynamics and maneuverability, upgraded extra-durable construction,
a wide array of wing choices for customization, enhanced batteries for extended ride time,
and the highest speed on the market.
For those looking for hydrofoiling thrills without the motor, Lift is also the leading manufacturer of boards for wake riding or surf riding. For over 10 years, Lift has made performance boards for the committed and future-forward riders who need foils that are both innovative and unbelievably tough.
Lift3 eFoil Specs
- Top speed: >30mph
- Ride time: 120 minutes per charge
- Charge time: under 2 hours
- Handheld, waterproof Bluetooth remote control with pre-set speeds
- Board options: 4’2” Pro, 4’9” Sport, 5’4” Cruiser, 5’9” Explorer
- Carbon fiber wings: customize with 9 front wing sizes and 4 rear wing sizes
- Silent brushless DC submersible motor
- Lithium ion battery: 2kW
- Included: charger, carry/storage bags for board, wing, mast, charger and battery
- MSRP: $12,000
Brent Sanders Studio & Gallery
1. 2021 Choo Choo by Brent Sanders
2. Urban Abstract Series 03 by Brent Sanders
3. Urban Abstract Series 12 by Brent Sanders
4. Flight Above the River by Brent Sanders
5. Siren Pool by Brent Sanders